Since the inception, Pioneer Foundation has put massive efforts to bring the positive changes in the communities within our reach. Our charitable tasks has already made significant impacts in the communities, where basic services lacked. To improve the life style of the people living in underprivileged communities, we will continue our operation in faster and more effective way so that the people we are working for get direct benefits out of our operations.
a). Past Programmes :
1. School Renovation support , Toilet construction, Library & so on in Chunidevi Primary School in 2011/2012, Lalitpur, Nepal.
2. Health Camp arranged in Bungkot- Gorkha as well as Chitwan in 2013
3. School fee Sponsored for 5 Tharu Community Children in Chitwan 2011 to 2013
4. Foods, Stationary support to the Universal Orphanage Home, Budhanilkantha, Kathmandu, where 17 Marginalized, abandoned and Orphanage children benefited from our Foundation in 2013-2014
5. Stationary, Logistic support and so on in _ “Maya Children Home” , Sano Bharyang, Swoyambhu, Kathmandu, Nepal in 2014
6. Supplied immidiate relief materials to the quake victims of Gorkha, Nuwakot, Dhading and Sinduplanchowk after the devastation caused by the powerful M 7.9 quake on April 25 2105.
Besides all of these, we supported many stationeries, books, clothing’s, medicine , Volunteering and so on in many remote areas of Nepal like, Gorkha, Chitwan, Dhading, Rasuwa, Kavre, Lalitpur District.
At present we are running two programmes in education – Volunteer sector in Kathmandu, & Gorkha. One is based in Dahachok- 02, Kathmandu, where 2 schools are located . Shree Krishna High School & Maya Children;s Home, Sano Bharyang. In Dahachok, there is a Volunteer Home stay, where you can stay feel like your own home in very cheap price and volunteer teaching. For the more details, Please, e mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
In Gorkha & Chitwan, we are educating orphan children who were out of school by enrolling them in schools and looking after their tuition fees, stationeries and accommodation.
In Kathmandu, we are helping some children of daily wage labourers get better education by enrolling them in private boarding schools and paying their tuition fees.
We are collecting funds for the victims of Quake 2015. The victims of Gorkha, Dhading, Nuwakot and Sindhupalchok are under our prime priority. There are thousands of people have been killed by this disaster and millions of people lost their shelter. Pioneer Foundation is raising funds to help those people who lost their habitats and families. They urgent need foods, medicine, temporary shelter and so on.
In near future, we plan to run the following programmes:
- Enrolling more students deprived of education in schools. Constructing Volunteer Home stay in Gorkha, Bungkot.
- Conducting a free-health camp in a rural area outside Kathmandu and provide the locals with free check up and treatment opportunity.
- To conduct a rehabilitation programme for women forced into sex trade.
- To reconstruct a School building in Bungkot, Gorkha, Shree Ramshowry Secondary School, which is damaged by this massive recent earthquake in 2015. For that, we are collecting funds and wanted some volunteers to re build it.